Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
Try our delicious Mediterranean Falafel Bowl to boost your plant-intake for lunch or dinner. It utilises many anti-inflammatory ingredients, perfect to support the health of women through any life stage.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp red capsicum, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 3 falafels
- 2 tbsp hummus
Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Water to thin
- Prepare the falafels according to package instructions.
- Assemble the spinach, quinoa, cucumber, red capsicum, tomatoes, red onion, and falafels in a bowl.
- Combine all lemon tahini dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the lemon tahini dressing on top and dollop the hummus on top. Enjoy!
For more great, gut-loving recipes, visit us on Instagram @the.guthealthdietitian
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our Free Monthly Newsletter to receive the latest news and updates from our team.